Accredited projects led by UPPA
- Carnot Institute « ISIFoR » : Institute for the Sustainable Engineering of Fossil Resources, directed by G. Pijaudier-Cabot. Participants include IPRA, IPREM and LATEP (thermodynamics and processes lab) as well as Bordeaux and Toulouse laboratories. This institute focuses on the field of sustainable engineering of fossil resources.
- Equipex "MARSS" : MAss Spectrometry Centre for Reactivity and Speciation Sciences is led by O. Donard, director of IPREM. This Equipex focuses on the fields of speciation and chemical reactivity applied to 3D imaging in the environment, living resources, industrial applications and materials.
- "SATT Aquitaine" : Aquitaine Sciences Transfer, the Aquitaine society for accelerated technology transfer, is a joint subsidiary of the Bordeaux University PRES (Research and Higher Education Cluster), the CNRS (French National Centre for Scientific Research), UPPA and INSERM (French National Institute of Health and Medical Research), with State participation.
Accredited projects in which UPPA is involved
- Equipex in the « XYLOFOREST » network, with which the IPREM Physics and Polymer Chemistry team is associated for the development of the wood sector.
- Labex in the « STORE-EX » network, with which the IPREM Physics and Polymer Chemistry team is associated for the development of the wood sector.
- Institute of excellence for low-carbon energies (IEED) – “GEODENERGIES”: geotechnologies aimed at reducing carbon in energy production, in which all UPPA laboratories of the Carnot ISIFoR participate.
- Institute of excellence for low-carbon energies (IEED) "INEF 4": in which the SIAME and LATEP laboratories (Pau) and the ISABTP (Anglet) and ENSGTI (Pau) schools participate, in the field of sustainable building and rehabilitation.
- Equipex in the "MIGA (pdf 84 Ko)"network, with which IPRA is associated, working on an interferometer to gain a better understanding of variations in the earth's gravitational field.