More than 600 international scientific publications / year
- ACL, Articles in peer-reviewed journals,
- ACLN, Articles in non-indexed peer-reviewed journals,
- ACTI, Papers in the proceedings of an international conference,
- ACTN, Papers in the proceedings of a national conference,
- ASCL, Articles not peer-reviewed.
Scientific fields covered
Exact sciences and their applications : chemistry, chemical physics, materials, environment, biology, molecular ecology, modelling and imaging in geosciences, mathematics, computer IT, electronics, thermics, energetics, process engineering, electrical engineering, etc.
Social sciences and humanities: public law, private law, local government law, Europe, economics, management, accountancy, arts, languages, literature, history, geography, regional development, education, etc.
A list of publications is available on the website for each research department. Publications by doctoral students400 doctoral students