UPPA has entrusted its research validation and technology transfer activities to the Aquitaine technology transfer acceleration company Aquitaine Science Transfert
.It has also set up research validation structures in specific sectors.
Two application units
- CHLOE application unit in the field of modelling subsurface production mechanisms in partnership with TOTAL – Backed by the IPRA federation.
- OPERA application unit in the field of petroleum geophysics in partnership with TOTAL – Backed by the IPRA federation.
Two technology centres
- UT2A (Ultra-Trace Analyses Aquitaine) is an interface structure providing companies with high technology in the field of analysis.
- CANOE is a centre of technological innovation in the field of composites and advanced materials (nanostructured, bio-sourced, etc.)
- Aquitaine Bois is a technology platform associated with the wood materials engineering department.